Upcoming Events & Classes
Fri12Jan2018Sun14Jan2018The Christine Center in Willard, Wisconsin
Plan to begin 2018 with a re-commitment to self-love, care, and compassion. Plan on refilling your well. Save the date for my annual winter yoga retreat: January 12-14, 2018 at the Christine Center in Willard, Wisconsin.
Make plans to join me for a weekend of yoga, visioning for 2018, rest, healthy, delicious food and connection. After my recent move to Colorado, I am more excited than ever to return to one of my favorite places in Wisconsin and meet up with old and new friends! I see a beautiful group of souls gathering for this retreat. Cost is $175 plus food and lodging. Contact Aveen at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Reserve your spot today by calling: 715-267-7507
“Adventure is worthwhile” (Aesop) and the journey is way more fun with good company.
Join Aveen Banich and Jodi Ritsch as we embark on a great adventure to Ireland September 23-28, 2018. We are so excited for this adventure and we hope you can join in on the fun! Together we will connect with the celtic spirit, explore areas of great natural beauty, try new and wonderful food and drink, enjoy great music, practice celtic inspired yoga and most of all, have a grand adventure.
This amazing week away will be a wonderful opportunity to unplug and press pause on your everyday life. Traveling to new lands with great company expands us and our vision. Laugh, eat, hike, connect, do a little yoga, make new friends and reconnect with your joy!
Ireland is a special place for Aveen. Her parents hail from the Emerald Isle and she spent many childhood days falling in love with the land and it’s people each summer. Ireland feels like home and the perfect place to take a leap into the world of international retreats.
We enlisted the help of seasoned traveler and international retreat leader, Amy Annis to help find the perfect location for our group.
The Manor House will be our home away from home. It is nestled in one of the prettiest places in Ireland.
- Manor House Private Estate (7 Bedroom 7 Baths)
- Beautiful historic manor home set in a private secluded 68 acre walled estate near Killarney on the Ring of Kerry.
Highlights of the trip:
- Transport to and from Shannon airport provided to the Manor House (please plan to arrive by 2pm on 9/23 and plan to depart Shannon after noon 9/29/18)
- Feel good in your body and centered in your spirit with daily Celtic inspired yoga classes with Aveen.
- Numerous guided hikes and walks taking in the beautiful Gap of Dunloe, Killarney National Park and more.
- Bike Killarney National Park
- Guided boat tour and outdoor yoga experience to the Skellig Islands with local Mindfulness teacher
- Slow food tour around the Dingle Peninsula: A day of laughs and intrigue, richest inspiration and delicious tastings.
- Irish cooking day with local chef and then enjoy an evening of traditional Irish music, even learn some irish dances.
- Throughout the trip, Jodi and Aveen will hold space and create opportunities to amplify your joy and turn up your light so that you return to your life at home enriched and inspired.
- Two meals will be covered each day with most lunches on your own.
Ready to join us on the Irish adventure?
Total Cost for this awesome adventure is $3,195 – double occupancy.
Your deposit of $750 is necessary to reserve your spot. As spaces are extremely limited, please submit your deposit as soon as possible. This deposit is applied to your total trip cost. Additional $750 – single occupancy supplement is due with your deposit (should you wish to reserve a room to yourself).
Final payment of $2,445 is due: June 1, 2018
What's not included?
- Lunches so you are able to explore local eateries.
- Tours you choose to register for that are not part of our group schedule
- Additional travel days after departure Saturday September 29, 2018.
- Souvenirs, snacks, shopping purchases, personal phone calls, and alcoholic beverages.
- Your international roundtrip flight to Shannon SNN(please arrive by 2:00pm on Sunday September 23, 2018), travel insurance, and any other insurance you need.
Any cancellation received in writing from December 1st to March 31, 2018 will result in a total loss of the $750 USD deposit.
Any cancellation received in writing between April 1 to June 1, 2018 will result in a loss of 50% of the trip price.
Any cancellation made between June 2 and the trip departure will result in a total loss of funds.
We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so your funds will be refunded).
Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended when making travel plans. Amy Annis is able to arrange travel insurance as well as additional travel plans for extra days on the Emerald Isle.
Sun04Nov201812:00 pmCambio Yoga
The Journey of the Goddess: Exploring Compassion with Kuan Yin
Date: Sunday November 4th noon-2pm
Where: Cambio Yoga
3326 Austin Bluffs Parkway
Colorado Springs, Colorado
You can register ahead of time on the Cambio website under workshops: www.cambioyoga.com
Compassion is a verb. -Thich Nhat Hanh
The Goddess archetype is revered throughout the world and in all traditions. By consciously connecting with this energy, we heal ourselves and our world. Kuan Yin is the archetypal Goddess of compassion. In this workshop, Aveen will lead you on a journey of compassion for self and the world thru myth, mantra, movement, meditation and song.
Sat22Dec201812:00 pmCambio Yoga, Colorado Springs
The Turning of the Year: Winter
Rest and Renew
Date: December 22 noon-2pm
Location: Cambio Yoga, Colorado Springs
Give yourself the gift of a sacred pause as the wheel of the year turns to winter. This workshop blends a delicious yin yoga practice with breath-work, guided meditation and a gemstone alchemy bowl sound bath. Come explore yogic teachings to bring harmony and balance to the body, mind and heart.